.....dyed my hair dark brown - yep and you can still see the red through it - damn stuff won't go away lmao Day four of Chicken Pox watch - and im soooo bored - ive been scrapping, planting, photographing stuff, cooking, being ill, reading with the twins, more scrapping, photoshopping, shopping online of course, - even ironing sounds exciting lmao!!
I think you look great :-)but I am seriously worried about your ironing comment!
DD, 13, went red, (I knew AFTER the event when the bathroom looked like a bloodbath). Must say it looked fabulous, but six months on she wants to go back to brown again, tried twice :-( Still red :-( Looks like it is a trip to the hairdresser to see if they can sort it.
3 comments:
Your hair looks great!
I agree...lovely hair.
I think you look great :-)but I am seriously worried about your ironing comment!
DD, 13, went red, (I knew AFTER the event when the bathroom looked like a bloodbath). Must say it looked fabulous, but six months on she wants to go back to brown again, tried twice :-( Still red :-( Looks like it is a trip to the hairdresser to see if they can sort it.
Hoping you are feeling better today :-)
Sue (via HS:MS)
Post a Comment