Hate when this happens - waking at about 1-2 am with so much going on in my head - plans that have to be made things that have to be done that i cannot get back to sleep for about three hours, but time goes quickly and before you know it the night is over and it's 6am and the alarm be it human or electronic wakes me up.
Seems like the earlier i go to bed the worse it is - for instance - falling asleep at my desk - really trying hard to work from home so I think to myself - right!! bed by 9pm - then at 1 I'll be up again lol Cannot win! lol
So where is everyone - no blogs updated for days - girlie's - where ya gone?
I'll be working on my 'Home' album again later today in between the usual dreary stuff - oh what exciting lives we lead !! However did enquire about Snowboarding at Norwich dry slopes - gonna start in two weeks - woo hoo!! No need to buy any kit at all! How cool!
Also start my new job this week - Chicken Pox may delay the actual start till Monday and that's if Em doesn't come home in the next few days covered in spots lmao Been a whole week now so if anyone was here before we realised they will begin to show signs about now - if you've got it I'm truly sorry - I didn't know until last Wed SORRY!!!!
How'd the girls get on at the retreat - thought about you all day - so upset I couldn't join you especially considering Bev's kind gesture - I could have cried - but it couldn't be avoided! Seen the class on Annies blog and it's to die for - totally friggin cool - I WANT ONE lmao!!
Which reminds me - I still have Sue's CJ - will have to post off to her asap!! Any idea where mine is? lol
Off to see about getting a shot of my wild cat for today's prompt on HSMS - WILD!!! Wish me luck he's a fiery little character just like the owner!!!
2 comments:
would that be joshhy!!!!
and i want to go snowboarding too!!!!
Hey hun, sorry that you're not sleeping well, theres nothing worse in my opinion. Missed you last weekend :( Your CJ is with Lou at the moment ;) take care hunny xx
Post a Comment