OK thought i'd definately got away with it this year - usually start suffering with hayfever about March time and it goes on til August. So in a way glad it didn't hit until now!! lol Now i know from past history I cannot take some anti-histomine tablets Piriton being one of them!! Took a Pirateze tablet yesterday in desperation and was THE most drowsy non cohearant person with a serious lack of concentration - you could easily have got me to sign off a £1,000,000 cheque and I would not have been any wiser lmao!! It was horrible really shouldn't have been driving so when i got home that was it! by 8.30 I was in bed totally out of it!
I even started the front garden - planting pots and baskets up - a fav job of mine lol Sneezing all over the place so gave up half way. Alison poped by and the cats totally freaked Lucy out - never seen a dog scared of cats before - bless she got really stressed.
Felt alot better this morning after a really long sleep - woke up once with the computer beeping at me lol DOH fell asleep with it on the duvet - total overheat!!
Tried to sort the TV out - gave up soon after through frustration - now im a little tech savy and this is doing my head in - i know what im trying to achieve but just cannot get it to work - been over each cable one is def wrong but which one and if you saw how many compenents and cables there are you'd be right with me lmao I GIVE UP - and admit I may even call my EX-Husband - how bad is that - total defeat!! Hanging head in shame!! Na one more try on a fresh head tomorrow and then to the manual lol Then to the geek forum, then call Mick then and only then call Simon lmao So if anyone uses component cables rather than scarts and has a surround 6.1 system COME HELP ME !! IM DYING HERE!!!
Over and out!! ........... well for now anyway!!
No comments:
Post a Comment