I find it amazing how some people think they can treat another human - but i must admit people will always shock and dissapoint me. It's people who can give loads of advice then not practice what they preach. In my life i try to be good and fair to all, if I like you I like you simple as but seems people just want to take advantage of that! I just cannot understand another human who would want to hurt someone who is already hurting then get a kick out of it - faith in humans not restored at all - give me a cat anyday!! I seem to surround myself with selected good people but the occasional bad apple slips through the net - prob because i am at a weak point. All will be revealed soon.
Take care peeps - hug your loved ones - and keep your eyes out for the enemy lol xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment