
Me on my 5th Birthday!! Yeah semi naked lmao!!
Well it's now 7.17am so it's official I'm now 36 - just that little bit nearer 40 - seriously it's time to start counting back each year!! lol
Now I may be a little weird but I never am a huge fan of my birthday, last year it was really depressing as the whole Hunt family blanked me - 10 days after he left and we were actaully still "Friends" so I kinda knew what was to come - but in a way im glad they leave me alone - it's just the lies and stabbing in the back that I don't consider fair, ive thick skin for the majority of the time and am learning to let it slide............ However - to Clairbear - thanks for remaining my friend and my Sister In Law - yr the best xxxxx There are special people out there inbetween all the riff raff!
OK so what can I do today to make it special - hair? go shopping for underwear? (those who know me know this is how i cheer myself up), I don't know what to do apart from actually enjoy it and smile coz ive peeps that do love me. Actually got a card from EmJ and Oli this year - good ole Mum xxxx Em just gave me this .....
Have a good day, i'll be checking back in later........
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you went into the city and treated yourself to something nice.
happy birthday to the coolest chick i know !!!! xxx
Post a Comment