Communication - Right now how do you think I come over in text - now in text messaging I appear very sharp and blunt and my personality doesn't travel well. I think I'll stick to phone and in person.
So hun - yes I wish you were here - WILL help out if it means I actually get to see you - no i don't care if we have no dosh - we'll think of something to do!! Walking is free - beach is free - sunshine is free - I have a fridge full of food - and a pineapple just waiting lol
Took more photos yesterday for the 365 challenge, found a charm that I'd lost a long time ago - thought about it the other day kinda wishing i could get it back and low and behold yesterday it turned up. Need to buy a crystal as the owner of this one really should have it back before i turn it black lol

No comments:
Post a Comment