04 August 2008

Morning Monday!

Here are a couple more of the 365 photos i took yesterday - having trouble with my camera focusing - driving me MAD - yep going for the manual. I have still got the headache I can feel it everso slightly in my left eye and temple. May have to go to doc's but am uping my dose of aconite to see if it can clear what i think is an infection within the synuses. Worth a shot! Steam later today with mint leaves nicked from Ma's garden lol. Cannot go on like this - affecting everything - and I HATE running on anything other than 100% lets face it with my life you need to be lol

 

 


Twin's are at Ma's again but have taken last two days off this week to have picnics on the green etc which im soooo looking forward to.


What's with all the Madonna? Just been listening to her alot this weekend - these are some of my fav tracks - mind you there are absolutely loads I just love.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Love your photos, full of meaning. And thats what the 365 phots are all about too. Hope you're okay, and get yourself to the Docs if that headache doesn't clear!!!