Work has been manic with new systems installed - luckily the company installing them has a fab guy working for them who really knows his stuff, the other guy just doesn't get that a girly could know just as much as he does about PC's - apparently we only have kids that's it!! lol so you can imagine - me and him just don't get on lol
Life - well in general is pretty good, have a fab landlord who is totally understanding and very patient - September will be my month I'm sure! Twins are extremely happy although Mum's feeling bad about not being there for them over the summer hol's - but hey Ive got next week off to spend time - just doing! Baking, beach, picnic's, walks and hopefully summer days to keep us happy. OH and sorting toys lol THAT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO!!
I've not scrapped as much as I'd like but hopeful that i can have at least a day to do some next week. Got loads of projects on the go that really need finishing! How many times have you heard me say that lol
Back to cooking tea for little peeps then update on Olympics! Pizza and a beer for tea! Happy me!
No comments:
Post a Comment