06 August 2008

Wednesday !! woopwoop

Last day at work for a long weekend - gonna check the weather reports as it's constant rain her at the mo and see what I can get up to with Emillie and Oliver.

We have the huge Elephant to go see at the Riverside, Thorpe Mariott green for picnic, need to put thinking cap on for what to do over the weekend but im sure we can have some free fun lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to Sandie!! How OLD are ya girl????? lol

Have a lovely day, hope someone else bakes you a cake for a chagne - make sure you kick back and enjoy xxxxxx Love ya hunni xxxxxx



As for me noting good to report - so i wont lol

J xx

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Aaaaaaw thank you hun, I didn't have to bake my cake. I had a mountain of mini chocolate muffins instead! YUM!! And I'm not saying how old I am, cheeky LOL!