03 September 2008

Confession!!!

OK so do we remember my complete addiction to USA kits??

Remember that I would sub to like three at once?

Remember how I had to give it all up?

WELL I have treated myself to a three month sub to one of my fav's Cocoa Daisy, Tricia always was helpful and certainly knows her stash!!

So ive got this coming! But still cheaper than any UK kit even with the £10 to get it here - amazing - how do they do it?


I blame that Ally (hee hee)!!!!

Things are getting back to normal here already, schools back, no more making demands to my parents for childminding, no more silliness, no more running after a certain guy from Kent, infact no more guys for a while me thinks lol

1 comment:

ally said...

i knew i would get the blame lol

Now i just need to scrap with mine not just look at it lol