28 September 2008

Historic

Just found this layout in my Gallery on SISTV. Made in the last few days that I lived with my ex husband, id disappear down the garden into my workshop just so I didnt have to spend time with him. This layout has just made me realise I SO DID THE RIGHT THING, it's reminded me of a real unhappy time of being very within myself, totally stuck between a rock and a hard place, very unhappy in my own home. Thankfully I have found my way - and oh my god check out that really housewifey photo, the way I was lol Not anymore!!!!!! Seriously have changed sooooooo much most wouldnt realise it was me! Granted still got some work to do but 100% more me if not a whole new me!! Not on the outside but inside. 
Here's to a bright new future - no storms here!

No comments: