07 September 2008

Morning!

Managed to move the stash mountain into the dining room yesterday - didn't take that long really considering the amount of STUFF I have - really should start using some of it lol

Granted it's warmer in the Dining Room at nights but i will be moving it back as soon as Spring hits - speaking of Spring - BRING IT ON!! Don't get me wrong Autumn is good but Winter I just don't like.

Suppose on that note I should also mention Christmas - dun dun darrrrrrrrr. No idea what to do this Christmas - prob stay here with E&O.

Cannot believe I'm sleeping right through - didn't wake up till 6am and to be honest could have happily stayed there - Ollie had other ideas - but was nice to spend some time downstairs with him on his own as we used to.

Had a bit of luck yesterday - sold some colour toners I had left over from my colour laser that broke - to the local High School none the less, letting them have the printer too for spares - something else got rid of and also some money towards the dreaded MOT on the car. Then of course the TAX at the end of the month - oh JOY!! lol

Well it's Sunday and I'm gonna have another chilled day, twins are off at 12 then Ive gotta go to the old house, then shopping for lunches then go in search of new wellies for them - oh what an exciting life I lead. Maybe I should rob a bank on the way just to add some spice lmao (Mr Plod I AM SO KIDDING!!!).

No comments: