These have been out quite a while now - and as this was the only circle punch up at our local store I kinda thought "it'll do"!! But having used it now - soooooo much easier than regular punches - especially the McGill punches which are soooooo hard to use and by the time you've actually punched through the cardstock or photo it's gone and moved on you!! So it's possible that im in search of the smaller (I bought the large) circle and the squares!! Not often you find yourself singing the praises of a new tool - they are usually hyped up and then fall flat lol
OK up really early and scrapping would you believe!! thinking of going back to work however I have the headache from hell this morning!
Faith is restored - for the min - in the male species - a guy I know from California has just told me he's moving home to take care of his father who's terminally ill. Made me cry - J is such a good guy and this is just soooo him. Total respect and love to you for doing this! xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment