10 September 2008

OH MY - WOO HOO!!!

I only went and found a babysitter!!

OH MY GOD!! AND her Mum is gonna drop her off AND pick her up - soooooooo guess what - I'm off out Saturday night lol!!!!!!! It's a friend of mine's 30th Birthday and I am soooo looking forward to it!!!

I've done the CJ but for obvious reasons and only show you a little sneaky peek of it as the owner still hasn't seen it.



Nothing exciting but it's done!!

Prooving my worth at work daily - think the boss is impressed with how much I know and actually can do - redesigned the stationary today and the leaflets - good for summink lol

Got my Ma and Pa round for tea tomorrow as it's her birthday and usually since 9/11 her birthday isn't much fun for her. AND I spoke to my brother today and im going over there next week!! But then he is the coolest of the bunch lol Just hope and pray I don't come away with a tattoo!! lol
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ally said...

you lucky moo! i would love to find a babysitter.

have fun saturday!!!xxx