21 September 2008

OK Figured whats wrong...

Been feeling a little off the past two days - now I know - woke up this morning with the first signs of a cold - great! lol Just hope the little peeps don't get it!

Today I want to get up to date with my LSNED book so I can start another one! lol Also determined to use this kit while it's new and not leave on the rack and forget it's there!

Twins are off at lunch time afternoon to myself which im gonna make the most of.

Watched some of the second box set of Medium last night, Emj watched Strictly Come Dancing and totally loved it - glued! She also mentioned she wants to start Gymnastics - not sure about that one - i started at her age and although it didn't hurt at the time - im suffering for it now. How about dance? Drama?

Have a great day xx

J.

No comments: