Did this layout last night inbetween cooking tea and chatting.
I'd love to say that I cut out the felt flowers but I didn't they are K & Company and I just had to have them.
Popped into the city after work in search of a blank nose stud for work, yeah i got one and a new pair of Rocket Dogs for work (well if we've gotta have this new horrible uniform then i can at least have cool shoes!). Couldn't be Exchange street way without a trip to the health shop and Jarrolds. Bought a few bits from Jarrolds inc these flowers and some blank K&Co tags and some huge eyelet things, bought detox tea from the health shop and Melissa oil. Well i thought as I'm off the beer as on antibiotics we may as well have a bit of a detox session lol
I'd love to say that I cut out the felt flowers but I didn't they are K & Company and I just had to have them.
Popped into the city after work in search of a blank nose stud for work, yeah i got one and a new pair of Rocket Dogs for work (well if we've gotta have this new horrible uniform then i can at least have cool shoes!). Couldn't be Exchange street way without a trip to the health shop and Jarrolds. Bought a few bits from Jarrolds inc these flowers and some blank K&Co tags and some huge eyelet things, bought detox tea from the health shop and Melissa oil. Well i thought as I'm off the beer as on antibiotics we may as well have a bit of a detox session lol

1 comment:
Love this layout Jane, flowers are lovely, did you get me any?!!!!
Post a Comment