This is the new page for 8th September in the "Learn Somthing New Everyday" book ive been working on -a bit tidier.

Work went well today - bang up to date on the whole Flue Clinic thing thank god!
Chilled night tonight - Babysitter's Mum actually asked if I was going out this weekend - seems she had a good time with the twins - or is it the premium doe that I paid her lmao - so where should I go? This is actually difficult - not being out sooo much in the last few years I have no idea what to do - poss movie - god when was the last time i did that. I'd ask a guy but the only one i'd like to go with has his daughter this weekend! Could go do some night photography? Sick of beer and bars to be honest - all I did when i'd go down to see the Ben, drink drink and more drink - some silliness thrown in - that was it! So really fancy doing something different - something maybe ive not done before!!
Nice to see Alison has tiles lol - hope you're ok Ally!
Big love xxx
J.

Work went well today - bang up to date on the whole Flue Clinic thing thank god!
Chilled night tonight - Babysitter's Mum actually asked if I was going out this weekend - seems she had a good time with the twins - or is it the premium doe that I paid her lmao - so where should I go? This is actually difficult - not being out sooo much in the last few years I have no idea what to do - poss movie - god when was the last time i did that. I'd ask a guy but the only one i'd like to go with has his daughter this weekend! Could go do some night photography? Sick of beer and bars to be honest - all I did when i'd go down to see the Ben, drink drink and more drink - some silliness thrown in - that was it! So really fancy doing something different - something maybe ive not done before!!
Nice to see Alison has tiles lol - hope you're ok Ally!
Big love xxx
J.

No comments:
Post a Comment