12 September 2008

Tiring :(

Spent last night catching up on work - yup real work - boring!!! Still feel tired this morning!

I think we made Mum happy yesterday - hard cooking for two on weight watchers lol but went ok. Also sorted for Sat night! Looking forward to it!

Not done any more of the mini books etc as my desk now covered in paperwork, dunno if I can actually take Ollie back to school yet - they have a policy after sickness of 48 hours if I remember rightly - but you try explaining that to him - he's back to normal and eating OK now but do think it was a dodgy apple and he was way too busy to notice - ewwwww - this morning he's picky about the apples and the slightest mark on it - he wont have it!! Great!! However, think he's learnt his lesson lol

Off up hospital today as I had to cancel yesterday, then back into work to sort the Flu clinic notifications - THOUSANDS of Jabs to be done in two days - I AM SOOOOOO glad im not a Nurse lol

Right must get ready for work/school - will let you know how it goes lol

Thought of the day - let go of the flaky people in your life - learn who you can rely on xxxxxxx

Jx

1 comment:

Scrapping4fun said...

Glad Ollie is better. Who said fruit and veg were good for you!!!