27 September 2008

Tis the Weekend !!

OK so the weekend is here - sitting here waiting patiently for the postie for some goodies lol  Today I must dye my hair, sort my ironing out as right now it's on the floor of my bedroom and there is LOADS of it.  Gonna go find a new DVD player for my room.  Must cut the back lawn - weather permitting. 

Mainly tho I am not gonna work all weekend - going to do some things with the twins then get on with catching up on my Learn book - yeah I know - say that nearly every day lol.

Oh and guess what idiot forgot to back up her font collection (there were hundreds) when I formatted both computers??  YEP ME!!!  So if anyone has an old typewritter font and the Susie (the Ali Ed) font can you wing them over to me - ayyjay1@hotmail.com.  Be forever in your debt lol

Have a great day!

Jx

No comments: