Have talked to Alison about these before but was so skint didnt take it any further but seeing some of the things people have done with them I SO WANT ONE!
I have a couple of questions for owners though - Does it hold the ATC's without them drooping - you know in the making stage before it fills up? Do you use the plastic covers or is the theory that it covers your work and any tags sticking out don't fit? What's the best UK stockist for them and the components? ANYONE DOING FREE POSTAGE!!!!??? lmao OK last question - ATC holder (top one) or the Photo Holder (bottom)? Photo holder seems to hold bigger work - eg 6x4 sleeves?
Morning peeps btw!! lol Bright and sunny here again - managed the lawns yesterday - look sooooo much better! Twins can play footie today and I may do the garden - even do a trip to Taverham for some Pansies - sounding like a retired oldie!! lmao So may have to go to an all night rave tonight just to add some balance pmsl!!
More work on that said book and hoping to start making some OTHER things poss start on the THINK YOU KNOW me book - the class I bought early September!! It's keeping me out of mischief so all good lol
Mojo is officially back!!!!!! Loving my craft again - better than therapy!!
Have a lovely day - no doubt i'll be popping back with work later.
Jx


No comments:
Post a Comment