24 October 2008

Friday Love xx

Well work has been manic, thank crunchie it's Friday!!!

Got a course at Norwich City Footie ground on Monday - something to do with Epidemic Control Software ??? Puzzled yep so am I!!!!  I'm not in the slightest bit from Medical background - I'm Engineering or Motorsport!! DOH im a tad worried i'll be the only one who has no idea! But I do know my software so should be ok - i'll be the one sitting at the back really quiet for once lol  I'm only there for the lunch in Delia's Restaurant lmao!

I've just picked up my first lot of Stampin Up goodies from Michelle and TOTALLY forgot that the stamps have to be mounted - IM SCARED lol  What if I do it wrong? "Jane, it's only a stamp" ONLY A STAMP oh my god - the ones I got are soooo lovely im smitten!! and cannot wait to buy some more ha ha

Still working on the baby book, did see my next project in a store in the City today but going back to get one when i have time as im heavily into Jewellery orders!! woop woop!!!

AND we are off to see HSM 3 tomorrow afternoon all really looking forward to it - but as for tonight im chilling!

So here's to new projects, loads of inspiration, and THE most fun that a crafter can have with Silver and beads ha ha

Take care - have a lovely weekend = I know I will xxxx

Jx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

If you haven't mounted the sets yet, I don't mind doing them for you. Just let me know...

Michelle
x

Jane said...

Thanks Michelle - I was brave - the big one was the toughest - all the while cutting it was thinking about "what if it goes wrong" but they came out ok xxxx