My biggest fear when having the twins was always that they would come really early. Today I had the pleasure of seeing photos of a tiny little baby born at 23 weeks - he's struggling but a real fighter. My love goes out to Jade and her other half and Diane - a good friend of mine - the Nanny!! She so does not look like a Grandmother. Made me realise how lucky I was that I went a whole 39+5 with my two. The scars are sooooo worth it!! I stood in the office and just wanted to cry - and had to leave. Bless her she must be going through hell - they say he had a bleed to the brain and they won't be able to tell for a while yet what effect that has had on him xxxxxxxxx Also that they probably should aim for her due date before they can take him home - that's December!!!!!
I sooooooo feel for this couple and hope he makes a full recovery!!
Cherish what you have - bless the fact you have healthy children EVERY DAY.
Jx
No comments:
Post a Comment