04 October 2008

Weekend again!

Already!!!! lol

Yesterday was a strange day started with having to call the AA out!!  Guy comes to the door - hi Mark how are ya!!  God this is such a small City!!  Turns out it's a guy I used to work with at the VW Garage - I cannot go anywhere!! lol

Car is OK, the short journey's had drained the battery!

Did another layout for the LSN Book which IS nearly finished then maybe I can get on with some other work!  Now on the 27th so the end is in sight!

Today will be clear up day then off to get a hair cut!  Still unsure about chopping it all off but sooooooo bored of this bob that im never wearing it down anymore!  So what's the point of it being longer????

Poss out tonight, not sure where yet or who with but I'm sure I can get into trouble somewhere lol

Have a great day xxxxx  SMILE!!!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Now if you're out tonight, get into some trouble for me too ;) ;)
xx