26 November 2008

Autism!

Not a word that enters your world that often - today it did! The new school seem to think Ollie is a tad Autistic - now ive said this before - old school put it down to the divorce. Ollie's always been obsessive about anything he likes and an emotional little man - so glad the new school is willing to help me. Feel like the worst mother on the planet today although I did and have done everything in my power to help the twins - sacraficing my marriage so we could be happier - and Ollie would not have to be upset anymore - alas if he has Autism was I wrong - NO i did the right thing - alot more to this book than the cover.

Prepared to do all I can to help my little guy get to grips with this and school etc. Feeling exhausted today and needing a hug. Long road ahead but then I'm up for the challenge!! So when are we due for some good news? and luck?

2 comments:

ally said...

huge hug hun, you know we are here for you xxx

Sandie said...

I'm here for you hun, my eldest is on the autistic spectrum, so I know how you're feeling xx