05 November 2008

Been a long day!!

I got up at silly hour to see who had made the race to the White House. Now to be honest I was with the attitude it doesn't matter who wins as America already knows it's time for massive change - think GW Bush has taught everyone that!! New hope is what we all need!!

I got sooooooo sick of the SKY NEW commentators running on about BO's colour etc - I SERIOUSLY HOPE HE'LL RUN THEIR COUNTRY as AN AMERICAN - AS A HUMAN - what the hell does it matter what colour skin he has or if he was born after Hawaii was a US state?? HA???

We are in a time where we need to join together no matter what - it's the only way to save our plant from our own destruction!!

Listen for yourself - he certainly gave me a message - I CAN DO ANYTHING - I WILL BE OK!! Just have faith and believe

DO to others as you would have done to yourself - THE only thing ive taken from the Bible that I believe! WHOLE HEARTEDLY!! If he does an ounce of good - i'll be happy after the last guy! Now it's time for the UK's change!!



I appreciate you may not share my views or opinions but afterall they are mine and YES I know it's open to the public but I'm just hoping for CHANGE that's it!! Rant out lol!! Peace out!!

2 comments:

ally said...

totally agree! i hope he stands as a great example of the right way to lead a nation

T said...

I couldn't agree more! It's a great day for America! Hopefully the world will see this as a huge declaration that the American people are not happy with the way the country has gone these last eight years. GWB does not speak for us!