I have never felt so positive in my life EVER, certain words of advice keep swimming round in my head - thanks to Ben, Ally especially, Lisa and ALISON, Janeus at work and the many others who have helped xx Words can mean so much - Ally has propped me up more times than ive had hot dinners as they say, Alison has been there for me like the true friend that she is and Lisa came right out of the blue with past experiences similar to mine - all meant so much and have kept me going.
Moving on and forward - feel it's time - time to finally get MY life together - not just the twins but ME little ole ME!! I feel ive done my bit for the family - now I'd like something for me. Something Ally said to me earlier - about how things have a funny way of creeping up on you when you least expect it - no we aren't talking about the bad stuff - THE GOOD STUFF. Roll on that day! But in the meantime I'm happy taking care of my little peeps and enjoying my crafts!! Not just scrapbooking either!!
So with love in my heart and a whole new outlook - look out world - here I come!! xx
Love and peace
Jx
3 comments:
You go girl!! Hope the twins have a good day at their school today, let me know how they get on.
Now thats more like the Jane I know, go for it hun xxxx
chin up and reach for the rainbow hun xxx
hope the twins had a great first day xxx
Post a Comment