03 November 2008

OK it's a Monday!!

Got to school this morning to find it closed and no idea why - not on calendar as a training day so we had to go into work - Emj's tooth fell out - now we are all back home playing happily lol

CSA payment didn't arrive this morning so now officially BROKE!! Seems if the money isnt taken from ex's wages it takes ages for them to sort it out - had enough of them. New access for ex would mean I can do longer hours twice a week - so roll on that!!

Starting to think I should start selling some of the stuff in the garage to pay for new clothes and school shoes for the twins - lets face it I used to do really well off selling their old stuff!! Plus need the space!

But apart from that - had a good night out Sat - even if Sunday was HARD GOING!! lol All is good for once!!

No comments: