13 November 2008

Stampers 10

Had a great time last night - the Stampers 10 club was at my house and ive realised that the conservatory does have a use in the winter months haha - SOOOOOO if anyone wants a Friday Crop let me know!  Can hold about 10 people so plenty of room.

I'll take a photo later of what we made as it's yummy.

School starts all new for the twins as of Monday!!  Fear that the spaces will be gone I chatted to the twins and they are ok with it.  That's with opposition of course from the ex - seems to me he just wants to throw a spanner in the works for the sake of rocking the boat.  Twins are happy and can't wait to start so that means im happy.  We've been to get the red uniform, book bags etc. 

Off to work - with a cold starting - but feeling good.

Jx

2 comments:

ally said...

when i leave nearer i will be there on a friday to crop :)

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Jane I have just been lurking on your blog, your twins are so cute I love the halloween piccies, thanks for sharing & thanks for the bead link.
Lisa
X