Managed my xmas shopping in a two day stretch lol Hence I didn't buy much lol Got some lovely things for the twins but just couldnt go mad this year.
Work is mad this time of year - so glad im not a receptionist!! Lots of little things going wrong - considering teaching computer classes for the staff as they do THE most silliest things - one lady deleted her printer another started generating the audit by mistake and slowed down the whole system - errr if you don't know what it does DO NOT CLICK the button!!! lol
I'm off pretty much from next Monday although my Mum called last night to say I could take the twins to her's for a couple of the days if need be. I'll be at home working on a website about Vasectomies of all things - Dr C wants to add photos and video's ewwwwwwww.
Works do at work today, which means I'll have dosh to go spend up in the Mall - all on me!! Very generous Doctors where I work!! Fab place to work all round to be honest! Especially since I got another payrise and my appraisal was really good seems I have made an impression!! But also known as the work joker/prankster!! lol OH and the amount of Chocolates floating around the office OMG!!
Right im off to get ready for the play and work - later i have to catch up on cards and the xmas book which isn't really happening - still on day 4 lol!! Yep im back to normal - behind hahahaha
5 comments:
wheres my card then???
hope to catch up with you soon hun x
hant made any lol!! right behind
Not sure about the Vasectomie site, hope its not too explicit!!!! but who wouldn't want to watch a man in agony!!!!
i know, four freakin days left. i am freakin out. i have not even started and i wanted to make mini books!!! LOL
Hey hun, have given you an award, check my blog for details. Hope you and the kids have a fantastic Christmas xxx
Post a Comment