Happy New Year to you all xxxx
My New Year started well tee hee - then I got a cold and have been feeling yucky since yesterday - knew it was coming on - but why does it always happen during my time lol
New year res? Didn't really make any but things i'd like to do this year the list is endless.
But they mainly boil down to :-
Be self sufficiant - and if I get the money from my ex-husband use it to treat the twins.
Stay in this lovely house - and settle for a while.
Finish projects i start! and scrap alot more! Really want to get back into it as it's been a little lacking this past year.
Keep to routines - seems this Christmas break has sent everything into a spin !!
Keep in touch with my friends more.
Not buy any new stash - use what i have!!!! (lots of it!!)
Start my own buisiness.
Survive!!
Hoping to finish my christmas book today and then start working through things I have had on the boil for ages. Start my recipie box as ive got loads to go in it already.
Have a lovely Friday!!
Jane xxxx
3 comments:
Happy New Year!! Hope you and the kids are okay, havn't heard from you in ages!
Oooh, I really want to do a recipe box....mmmmm, one day! Perhaps it should be my new year resolution because I can't think of one lol!!!
Great resolutions, you stick to your guns girly, and you will achieve them all :) Happy New Year xx
Post a Comment