16 January 2009

OK - so how did I do?

Well I painted a piece of cardstock, cut two pieces of card - and here they sit!! lol  So instead watched a movie last night haha.  I WILL get back into it im sure - as this happens all the time!!

Work is manic - three deadlines of major proportion looming - I'm currently putting together a flu pandemic kit - what the hell is that I hear you cry - well if we were to have a really bad eppidemic of dangerous flu type virus its a plan as to how we'd cut resourses and work around it including staff down time and the increased control!!  Yup boring stuff!!

The rest of my life is a little bit of up and down - mainly financial worries but on the whole life is good.

Saturday is crop day which im really looking forward to - in the hope I get the buzz back!  That's if I don't sit around talking haha - which we know is inevetable as ive not seen the girlies since November!!

Have a lovely day - ITS THE WEEKEND - well nearly

Jxxxxx

No comments: