10 March 2009

Feeling Good!!

Well get this I had a whole 10 hours sleep last night and feel so much better! I did however fall asleep at 8pm with lappy on and surrounded by Stampin Up! calalogues and my notebook haha Now that's dedication for ya!

I'm frantically getting things planned and have done a couple of layouts and gone over a few card ideas over the weekend, and am SOOOOO looking forward to placing my first order - frustraiting as there are three sets from the mini catalogue that I would like kinda now as ive got some ideas for them!! Arrhhhhh brain activity + creativity back = Happy Girly!!

New workshop dates to be announced soon and maybe even a class or two !!

But for now it's time to get to the other job which can I say is like a chore at the moment as I just want to come home and play! However the Starter Kit is still not here and finding it hard to create with the stuff I have still, but somehow am managing!

Stampers 10 here tonight with Michelle and im so looking forward to it! But first alas get work over and then tidy up haha

So as my love affair with all things Stampin Up continues, I promise to show you some "stuff" very soon xxxx

Have a lovely Tuesday and i'll see you tomorrow - well unless my kit arrives and I just HAVE to show you !! :p

post signature

No comments: