14 March 2009

First workshop!

Thanks to the ladies who came to the Demo last night, had a really good time, chatting, scrapping and swapping ideas - exactly what it was all about.
This is the layout we did, loved watching the layouts change and how people adapt to their own style, it's what I love about scrapbooking!
Made using the "Simply Said" set of stamps with water coloured flowers. Thanks to Michelle for the loan of the stamps while I build my collect up x hope yr feeling better today. Thanks also to Alison for keeping me focus'd!!

Do you know what? I'm loving the friends I've made through my craft, they are supportive, inspirational, generous and do so make me giggle xxx
You must try Galaxy Hot Chocolate and the Sainsbury bakery's Butter Shortbread, dunked of course!! I think Angie is in love haha!! I have one left and think I'm going to have it later on with a movie!
I woke up at 5.30am and couldn't stop planning and thinking of things I can make - loving my Stampin Up! thing x
I'm placing an order later today if anybody needs or "has to have" something!! I also have some classes and workshops in the planning processing side of my brain and will let you know when and where.
Have a fantastic Saturday xxxx
post signature

1 comment:

Scrapping4fun said...

Thanks for a great workshop Jane and the cakes!!!