And its still dark!!!!
OK so after a funny ole day yesterday - I spent last night thinking about where to go from here! Made a few decisions regarding home life etc, however very happy in the knowledge that I have my work cut out in the next few months but that I can do it, not only do I have to keep a roof over our heads but to juggle all the other problems that life has thrown my way.
Still learning to ignore what doesnt matter and to plough thorough the rubbish, to work hard and balance ALL of it. However there are people out there who seem hell bent on making my life difficult which in turn makes everything else harder - learning again to block them out.
So for those who know me and know what i am about - thanks for the support!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment