I am originally an Accountant turned Payroll Clerk to 482 of Hilton's finest, turned Bookeeper who in the same job turned Contol Systems Engineer, who then turned Web Page Designer who then had the most wonderful twins on the planet, who then became a Real Estate Agent who then went back to her love of all things geeky and now works as IT Support for the NHS (Health Service) and yes im still a trouble shooter who loves it when things go wrong - so i can put them right!
I'm a lover of all things crafty - Cards my first love - but scrapbooking changed my life back in 2005 and I love it! Just wish I could create more than I do! I've always been a keen photographer hoping one day to do it for a living as a surf photographer- the ultimate goal.
Now im a Stampin Up Demonstrator - who needs body shop or avon - hell this is my real love so why not sell it on inclulding my inspiration.
I'm at my best when inspiring others and get a real high off it to be honest so why not combine everything??? Job done!!!
In the next few weeks I hope that my beloved Scrappin friends will help me on my way and in the process we can have some fun with it!
First workshop/open house is to be held here at my abode in March - now who's in? As it's my first im going all out with treats and lots of Starbucks latte's! So let me know if you can make it - id love to see you all. I'm also going to be doing a scrapbooking demo - this will be a Friday evening all being well the 13th. Anyone interested please feel free to email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment