Had a great night with Michelle's Stampers 10 girls, as usual!! Angie you ARE the trouble maker lol! :p
Made this beautiful card and gift box using the "A Rose is a Rose" set of stamps which I think we have all fallen in love with, and not usually something I would have picked but as usual Michelle demonstrated them perfectly and now I WANT THEM! lol
Thanks again for a great project x ps very happy to have you as my Upline!!
Made this beautiful card and gift box using the "A Rose is a Rose" set of stamps which I think we have all fallen in love with, and not usually something I would have picked but as usual Michelle demonstrated them perfectly and now I WANT THEM! lol
Thanks again for a great project x ps very happy to have you as my Upline!!


3 comments:
How beautiful I cant wait to join a Stampers 10 and get started .I am looking forward to seeing more of your great work.
Shelley xx
I agree with you Jane not something I would have chosen if i hadn't seen it, card looks lovely and loving the box!!!
these are beautiful
x
Post a Comment