25 April 2009

Crop Day Layout

Ended up just doing this one without too much thought!! Got to use one of my fav products - crackle glaze!! Oh and it's Alisons ive had for about two years - oopppsss sorry!!! Also used Lisa's seaside stamp set - thanks, and last but not least Angies pens!! Had a right magpie moment today borrowing everyone elses stuff !!


So i did a layout haha!! Finding old stash i need to use up like this Jenni Bowlin shaped paper. Did buy it to put a black and white shot on but thats how it goes lol

post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jane
I thought you had gone away as you hadnt put anything on here for a while.
Great layout love all the little extras you have put on it.

XXX

Lavender stamper said...

Great layout maggie pie.

You do make me chuckle, sorry I missed the crop, but I just needed to chill and re-charge my batteries.

Lisa
X