There are a couple of things i don't like about this layout - the journalling covers the daffodil's in the pic, i didn't know what to do with the chipboard lettering, writing is a mess - good job its one of my fav photos and that the flowers from the new Soft Summer Set came out really well in yellow - had the idea for this layout as soon as I saw this set in the Mini Catalogue - may have to have another go at it - nothing here that isn't SU so I'm doing OK lol


4 comments:
Design of the layout is brilliant - love the flowers they look great. Maybe the title could be the colour of the red/brown bricks you see?
I think it looks great. Love how you've used the flowers.
Vicki
Apart from the title I think it's perfect! The way you've used the flowers is so imaginative, and I love how simple and effective it is.
Love this layout. The flowers are fab and great photo
Caroline x
Post a Comment