30 May 2009

I got an award!!! WOW

I received an award today from a lady i had no idea read my blog before we became Stampin Up sisters!!

According to Carole:

"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant."

Thank you xxxxx

The conditions of the award are:
  • I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog
  • I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
  • I must notify the bloggers of the award
So here is my list of honest things about myself.......
  1. I have an addictive personality - addicted to every craft i try lol
  2. I hardly ever sit in my front room
  3. I totally love dried mango
  4. I have three cats all adopted somehow
  5. I hate ironing - surprise!!!
  6. My favourite colour is turquoise - OMG you didn't know!!!! Where have you been lol
  7. I was fortunate enough to inherit my nan's twin gene!! THANKS NAN xxxx
  8. I have five older brothers none of which im close to
  9. I love the surf - no surprise there then!
I will add my list of blogger to award in a bit!!! xxxxxxx

No comments: