16 June 2009

ATC type mini book!!!

This is based on a mini book found in a book that Alison borrowed from the library - and we thought a cool way to keep yr ATC's but this has now turned into a book celebrating moments - you know like when the kiddies say funny things or just special moments we have shared.
I originally started making mine round lisa's one night and it went a little wrong and i had a falling out with modge podge!! lol
But now ive redone it im pleased with the results.
If you want to know how to make it come to the Thorpe Marriott crop this Saturday and we will be showing you how to!!






post signature
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scrapping4fun said...

Very nice, and not a bit of turquoise in sight?!!!!

Lavender stamper said...

Funny I noticed No turquoise.

It looks cool Jane
& I now know what theme I should do Mine
Abi'isms

ABi has some really classic moments.

Lisa
X

Sandie said...

Oh I love this.....I want to know how to make one too!

Alex said...

WOW: This is fab :) Great little booklet for so many memories and sayings.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x