24 July 2009

Two fab creative days!!

Been really busy this last week but all i wanted to do was create!! Spent the last two days making a book for Alison, but was so excited that i'd finished it I took it straight to her before I could take photos of it - i was quite a proud bunny that id finished it and loved the outcome!!

Spent Thursday tea with Lisa - always a pleasure and there we were - scrapping til 7pm on her dining table!! Great night fab tea fab family xxx

Tonight im starting my own book based on the same one ive made Alison - a reading log - im trying desperately to get back into reading with encouragment by Alison and the Twilight series!!! I have way too many unread books and it is nice to chill out at the end of the day propped up in bed reading!!

More to come over this weekend and promise to take photos of the projects i make - I will i swear!! lol

Have a fab weekend whatever you get up to!!

post signature

2 comments:

Scrapping4fun said...

The Reading Log is absolutely beautiful Jane, thanks for thinking of me!!!

Lavender stamper said...

What a lovely idea.
XX