Your right...Cromer was fantastic...well the company I had i Cromer was;-)...and Ally - it seems like we (Jane and I) had a great time. Now THAT makes ME a very happy "dude"...Christian
oooh intriguing!!!!Glad you had a GREAT weekend (said in an enquiring tone!) LOL!Good to see you back in blogland, missed the giggles this month at Stampers 10!Michellex
Hi Jane and Christian ;)I cant believe that it did not rain in Cromer, thats not fair!!!!And Jane I so need those boots too! they are awesome x
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your right...Cromer was fantastic...well the company I had i Cromer was;-)
...and Ally - it seems like we (Jane and I) had a great time. Now THAT makes ME a very happy "dude"...
Christian
oooh intriguing!!!!
Glad you had a GREAT weekend (said in an enquiring tone!) LOL!
Good to see you back in blogland, missed the giggles this month at Stampers 10!
Michelle
x
Hi Jane and Christian ;)
I cant believe that it did not rain in Cromer, thats not fair!!!!
And Jane I so need those boots too! they are awesome x
Post a Comment