01 January 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Morning People, Well it's a new year and I don't have the slightest wiff of a hangover which is actually cool, feeling a little bit better than i was yesterday for sure!  However Christian has developed Pneumonia and had a trip to the hospital last night!

What am I hoping for this year?  Well no more sickness for a start, I have alot of things to sort out which im promising myself to do ASAP!  I'm seriously looking forward to the Summer though!  Definitely going to make the most of August!  So whatever 2010 holds for us we will be making the most of all of it!

Ally - Hope the hangover isnt too bad - will talk to you later lol

post signature

1 comment:

Helen said...

Jane - Happy new year to you too! Like you, fingers crossed for a healthier year all round. Helen xx