In the Norwich area.
OK im not one to rant {well ok a little} but I have just been to our local craft store {yes i am going to name and shame - SEW SIMPLE in Taverham} and AGAIN come out with buying NOTHING, now that in its own right is a miracle - not even a single piece of 12 x 12 cardstock. It seems our local store just does not cater for the scrapbooker - the REAL scrapbooker, nothing modern at all. When we see what is out there via websites etc how on earth can it be that there is nothing in this store to buy????
Now take Papermaze, every now and then the girls and I take a roadtrip down south knowing full well we will be buying, you can never ever come out of that store without buying something - even the strongest willed of us caves.
Why oh why can't someone set up in this area? Please please please!!!
So for the meantime its back to online shopping and ordering more than you need to make it worth your while. However if we had a local store im sure there would be numerous trips - imagine - you are making a layout or mini book - something is missing and you can just pop to a local shop and get what you need. That for me would happen alot!
It has great parking, is a huge store - comeon someone sort it out!!!!!
3 comments:
Well said Jane! Theres been many a time that I've gone in there and walked away with absolutely nothing.
Well then ladies, this could be our challenge for 2010!!!!!
I'm working on it girls, I promise!!!!!
Steph x
Post a Comment