27 January 2008

The Troll Bead Fad has offically begun!!

This was bought for me by a very good friend with the aim of cheering me up - worked a treat lmao!!

I have wanted a Troll Bracelet for absolutely ages, after seeing the lovely beads Ally was buying i was in love. I have four charms and a fab clasp, just need to fill it with beads lol Bank balance permitting!!

On it are a Lady Bird - when Emillie was a baby i'd nicknamed her ladybug, Lucky knot, Infinate or infinity - not sure of the exact name - sybolising my love for E&O, and the Yin and Yang as Em and Ol are chalk and cheese. Loads more id like but gonna have to be paitent!!

Yeah right i can hear you say!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ally said...

oh dear the addiction has started :) Remind me to bring mine with me next week :)

ally said...

I have tagged you on my blog, whats your top 5 fave song and why?

then tag 3 others :)