30 March 2008

Slapped Wrist !!

Realise it's been quite a while since I was last here!! It's only because ive been having so much fun I haven't even had the time to update!!
So it's a damn good job I've been keeping the "March" book if not i'd have no idea what i'd done and when.
Easter Weekend was really great -Ally came up on Good Friday and brought Charli, James and George - which was fantastic. You should have seen them have a sleepover on my lounge floor - bless her Ally stayed up with them as I just couldnt keep awake (a good time the previous night - naughty!!), weather was sooo bad - remember the snow? that we had no idea where to go but the guys wanted to see the sea so in true fashion off we went to Cromer!!

Surf was great, already we know i have a love of the beach/surf so to see North Sea choppy was great, in the freezing cold winds we managed a few shots but couldn't handle the weather anymore !! So we do what all girlies do - went shopping lol. Pizza Hut for tea - Ally photographing EVERYTHING lol even the Pizza!! Great day!
"Ally - what the hell are you doing?"
And this is what she was doing lol!!
Easter Sunday we were off to Blickling Hall - IN THE SNOW!!
They had a craft show where we bought THE most fantastic Cherry Pie and Apple and Blackberry Pie - and I couldn't walk past the Olive stall without buying some lol Yummy!!

One of my favourite's, photoshopped by Ian Norris - will talk about him a little later lmao!! {wink wink}
Not many photos came out well - but I did collect a few more for the book i'd like to do after the day Alison and I went.

No comments: