Ok - Mr Norris - he's a guy I know - fantastic photographer and kind enough that if I flutter my eyelashes and send him a pic ive taken but not happy with - he'll Photoshop it for me! The Cromer beach one has to be my fav so much so i ordered a 15x10 of it this week along side some panoramics for the first time - totally cool.
Had the week off work but funds so low couldnt take Em and Ol out - totally stressful week spending most of it at our house. We did manage a trip into town on Friday which they always love and 25 shops later they were doing really well bless them.
New blog banner is a self-portrait (cropped i should add!!) which was shopped by Ian which im more than happy with lol - the new me is really taking shape now. Although still finding it hard to like myself and to not be so hard and the victim! I'm getting there though - gonna take time but hell - im enjoying the discovery! Thanks to all of you who have left me comments in the past with good wishes - I'm so getting there xxx
1 comment:
Loving your new blog header, very cool!!!
Post a Comment