06 April 2008

Material Girl

No not me lol - This is a CJ that has been sitting here for ages - totally had no idea how to approach it or what to do. It's a cloth CJ - my first one - pages of calico/canvas style cloth - when i actually got into it, I had so much fun with the whole paint v canvas thing. Both me and the worktop, iron, sink and breadmachine ended up covered in splats of red paint but was so much fun!! lol

As this has to reach Lou I thought it only fair to just show a sneaky peak - once she has her CJ back i'll show you the full work - I'm quite proud of this one but then a massive fan of punk art!


Thanks Lou - stressful to begin - SOOO MUCH FUN in the end!! xx

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Hey you, loving your new blog topper!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks time ;)