Been a fab morning already!! Late up followed by full English loads of coffee and the sun is shining!!
Had a great day yesterday with the girlies - always a giggle and my inspration is making a comeback so im gonna keep it up by working in my new space later today!! And here it is - it's nice to have everything back in one room again, mind you looking in the garage there are still loads of little things but I seriously must cut down and get rid of some stuff I don't need or won't use.
Had a great day yesterday with the girlies - always a giggle and my inspration is making a comeback so im gonna keep it up by working in my new space later today!! And here it is - it's nice to have everything back in one room again, mind you looking in the garage there are still loads of little things but I seriously must cut down and get rid of some stuff I don't need or won't use.
This is what I was working on yesterday, the little hangers I bought last year from USA and never did anything with, loads of spaces to hang 'stuff' in this house so what better way to sort that problem rather than buy stuff. This still needs something and im gonna have to move the 'B' but I DID SOMETHING lmao!!

1 comment:
Jealous of your scrapping space!! Loving the photos, glad your having a relaxing day!
Post a Comment