20 June 2008

Here comes the weekend

I'm so looking forward to chillin out this weekend - let's face it the last few weeks have been a little mad. I've still got loads to do to get the house sorted and still have to somehow get the other sofa here!! Watched a movie last nighut but just couldn't settle ended up watching it perched on the edge of the chair - so need the sofa !! lol

Strange thing happened to me yesterday - i'd had a dream a while back that a someone would get hurt by the driver of a silver car. Sent a text a few days later to the person in quesion "DO NOT argue with the driver of a Silver car" and that was that. Said person had an accident Wed night involving a (guess what) Silver Car. Left me feeling very spooked!! I used to do this all the time when I was younger and freak my friends out glad it's back lol - I can hear you Alison "Now what's she on about - weirdo!!" lmao :p

Right im off to work - promise at some time to upload a fab photo i took of Em last night playing in the garden and (puts her hand up) I promise to take more photos I SWEAR! I also am going to do some art this weekend, I have loads of blank canvases and matching blank walls so may have to get the paints out - IN THE GARDEN might I add coz you know what a mess I make when I get started lmao!!

Crop day tomorrow which reminds me - must call Mum see if she can look after the twins - yep so me to leave it so late!! I KNOW!! Maybe the girls can inspire me enough to bring back my creative side - do you realise ive not done anything in about 6 months - i have totally lost it considering I used to steal time to work on projects leaving everything else by the wayside - need to get back - maybe thats whats wrong with me and whats missing - no idea.

Luv to ya xxxx

B. Hope you get better soon hun xx

1 comment:

Scrapping4fun said...

Would just like to say how nice it was to see you at the club today and actually doing something!!!!